Monday 3 May 2010

You're Invited

Hi

If you are reading this, chances are you have just received an email from me to contribute to our new Blog. Please feel free to post to this with information, news, events, tips, tricks, questions anything you like. Anyone who needs any assistance, drop me a mail at kevin@coral-design.com

Please use the labels function and give your post suitable labels, for example, news, inserts news in the box below. You can add as many as you feel appropriate.

You may also wish to visit the new website which is now live, this is now more of a static site, the galleries are only populated with sample images and can be replaced with member's photo's if you can send them to me for inclusion, try to keep it to about 5 or I will need to create a new album for each member. This is only rule of thumb, if general consensus is to expand then I will.

Anyway, enjoy and get posting!!

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment