Sunday 13 June 2010

Coningsby Outing

Well the weather held out for us and apart from a slight breeze which kept blowing the stove out, the day remained warm. There was a great turn out and a good time was had by all.

Here are a few of my efforts from the day, not many of them turned out very well, I had quite a few where the image just wasn't sharp, having said that it was my first day out with the new camera and I expect I will need to get used to it as it is so different from my 20D.

On with the show...

The Mighty Hunter, an amazing aircraft, given its age, the rate of climb on this was phenomenal


The Sentinel


The Typhoon


The Dakota


The Blades




1 comment:

  1. Some nice shots there Kev. I like your shot of the Sentinel best. I know that you don't think much of the aircraft but you must admit that it is very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete